Monday, February 5, 2007

First day back at work....






It's hard being a new Dad when you have to go back to work. Save an email or two from my good friend and colleague Ed, I have been focused on things other than the office. Leaving Luca today was definitely a bit melancholy. BUT....


My coworkers gave me the most pleasant welcome back to work one can imagine. My new boss has been very generous and consummately understanding. It really felt great to be back in the office.

Lola, on the other hand, apparently was used to me being around and was super upset when I left. Upset so much that she stayed at the door and barked for over an hour at the top of her lungs. Over and over and over.

Enough dribble for now. here's wnat you've been waiting for: more pictures of little Luca. Notice how much he's filling out over the last week, especially in the smoothness of his face.

No comments: